Hello There, Guest!  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changing Styles without having to redo at next upgrade?

Is there any way to change the styles of the pages (specifically the width - lots being cut off) without having to redo all the changes at the next upgrade - is there any sort of theme setup?
It depends. Which area are you speaking of?

The main NEMS interface is driven by nems-www, whereas the Nagios Core screens are not presently part of the rolling update system (planned for 1.3). Webmin and some of the other front-ends have their own skinning system.

If I know more about which screens you're having trouble with (screenshots maybe?) I can try to help.
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks:
I am looking at the Nagios core - when looking at the status map, I can not see most of the map - the center is almost off to the right side where it is cut off. 
 And some of the color combinations don't work especially in some of the warning messages
Please post a screenshot so I can see what you're seeing at the native resolution of your device.

Nagios Core is very, very bad for display output. I did a fair bit of work to make it "more responsive" but it is still limited to Nagios' terrible < table > layouts. I will gladly work on this and submit it to the next release for you.

Thanks,
Robbie
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks: