Category5.TV Community Forum

Full Version: Forum speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Robbie,
Did you implement the CDN for the forms as well? Because it seems like since the theme has changed the form's load a ton faster.

There's no CDN on the forum yet, but I've been adding some javascript to speed things up (ajax).
The new theme is awesome though. MUCH better than staring at white space.

* Garbee gets tinkering to replicate this style on the Wiki.
Yeah... I wanted to keep it "light" (eg., not a "dark" theme) but without being FFF. Much softer to look at.
Exactly, FFF is something that kills people. I will try to begin work on a Doku theme this week that will work but not possibly break (or break things) during an update.
(04-12-2012, 11:02 AM)Garbee Wrote: [ -> ]The new theme is awesome though. MUCH better than staring at white space.

* Garbee gets tinkering to replicate this style on the Wiki.

Agreed, looks very nice.
I do like this theme alot actually where did you find it when i go to the authors site its in another language
http://mods.mybb.com/themes ... I would guess he found it within here.
correct; a pretty good assortment, and gives me a quick upgrade so I can focus on V3 instead of forum Smile And one day, I'll strip it naked and rework it.
I don't want to see this forum naked please. That would be enough #fff for a few lifetimes.