Category5.TV Community Forum

Full Version: "Plex is down for maintenance" Error Splash Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just downloaded PlexPi ver 1.3 for my Raspberry Pi 3 and am having a hard time getting it to work.

The OS seems to boot just fine, but then it quickly kills my menu bar with access to my wireless settings in favor of a full-screen Plex Server page. It also tells me that Plex is down for maintenance with a "Don't worry, it will be back soon" message and gives a url to check the status. When I click the link on my Pi it tells me I don't have internet connection. Sadly, I can't access my wireless settings because the Pi Server program is dominating my screen. 

I've tried everything I can think of- F11, Alt-Tab, hitting the "windows" button on my keyboard, and connecting to a wireless network through the command line (which I've discovered I'm not Linux-savvy enough to do). I even tried clicking the WiFi menu button before Plex Server fully loaded but as soon as the program loaded it removed that option.

Does anyone have any advice for me on this?
Update: So Alt + F4 did the trick. I tried it already, but I guess my keyboard was stupid (you have to hit the FN button in order for the F keys to work and I guess that messed with the timing.) I used another keyboard, Alt + F4'ed my way to the desktop, and connected to the internet.