Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to configure NRPE with Nconf?

Oh - haha! Well that's that then! Glad I could help you sort that out.

It seems you've got your head around some of the basic stuff regardless, so just be sure you note that as you look at any "Nagios" tutorials, you'll be looking at the text-based script stuff. You need to adapt that knowledge to our GUI to make it make sense.

It is very straightforward -- especially for someone who knows Nagios inside and out -- but as a self-professed NagiosN00b (ha!) you may have a bit more work cut out for you.

Do keep in mind, NEMS 1.3 is slated for a November release. Part of wrapping up the 1.2.x development cycle is completion of the documentation to make way for the upcoming NEMS 1.3 features (and subsequent documentation) - so if you're stuck with any particular point, please let me know and I'll do my best to add it to the official docs.

For now, I've added check_nrpe to the list.

Thanks,
Robbie
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks:

Messages In This Thread
How to configure NRPE with Nconf? - by baggins - 10-03-2017, 06:10 AM
RE: How to configure NRPE with Nconf? - by Robbie Ferguson - 10-03-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: How to configure NRPE with Nconf? - by baggins - 10-03-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: How to configure NRPE with Nconf? - by Robbie Ferguson - 10-03-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: How to configure NRPE with Nconf? - by baggins - 10-03-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: How to configure NRPE with Nconf? - by Robbie Ferguson - 10-03-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: How to configure NRPE with Nconf? - by ronjohntaylor - 03-18-2018, 01:36 AM