Hello There, Guest!  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Movie Library Poster and Background Not Updating

I moved from a PC based Plex Server to PlexPi 1.3.  I copied my current movie library to a 4TB USB drive and added it to the library on the PlexPi Server.  I have noticed that PlexPi is not downloading the correct Background or Poster and movie data from the internet.  This worked fine on my PC based plex server.

I am looking for some help figuring this out, does anyone have an idea of where to start trouble shooting this?
(08-01-2018, 09:29 AM)NerdusOptimus Wrote: I moved from a PC based Plex Server to PlexPi 1.3.  I copied my current movie library to a 4TB USB drive and added it to the library on the PlexPi Server.  I have noticed that PlexPi is not downloading the correct Background or Poster and movie data from the internet.  This worked fine on my PC based plex server.

I am looking for some help figuring this out, does anyone have an idea of where to start trouble shooting this?

Is it not downloading any metadata properly or no metadata at all?

I would ensure you have the correct Sources selected for metadata in the settings and then force a refresh of all the metadata. It might take a while but it'll get there.
It doesn't appear to be downloading any now.  

I try to change the sources on the agent tab and it always goes back to what was there before.  Wondering if I have a permission issue on a config file somewhere.