Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Watching the live show

Here is a picture of my KODI setup, when watching Category 5.
Under the TV set is an 4 core i7 laptop, running the GNU/Linux distribution Mageia 5.

Will be upgrading to Mageia 6 this week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Using GNU/Linux - Because Freedom matters.
www.solbu.net
(07-19-2017, 08:29 PM)solbu Wrote: Here is a picture of my KODI setup, when watching Category 5.
Under the TV set is an 4 core i7 laptop, running the GNU/Linux distribution Mageia 5.

Will be upgrading to Mageia 6 this week.

Very cool Smile
NICE!
I love the LCARS display as well!
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks:
(07-25-2017, 09:06 AM)Robbie Ferguson Wrote: I love the LCARS display as well!

That is the wallpaper I use on my systems. I created an RPM that install them for system wide use, so they are available for all users.

I have an ooold Dreambox (DM500), a set top box that doesn't have HD capabilities which I haven't used in about 7 years. It have the LCARS system installed as a theme.

In 2010 I got a new Dreambox (DM8000) where LCARS was not available, so I installed a Stargate Atlantis theme. It makes the box look and behave exactly like the onscreen GUI in the Atlantis shuttles. In the shuttles the GUI was transparrent, so the crew still could see where they were going when the GUI was displayed on the window. The theme is the same way, so the viewer can use the meny system and still watch TV at the same time.
The DM8000 have not been used for 2 years, I terminated the cable TV subscription in june of 2015. I'm a «cord cutter». Smile
Using GNU/Linux - Because Freedom matters.
www.solbu.net